Each of my sample exams below include the following features
- The sample exams are built from a bank of questions. This means that every time you open the quiz, you will be presented with different questions, in a different order. Since it is a limited bank of questions, you will run into similar questions, but the numbers in those questions will be different.
- You can take the quiz as many times as you like.
- At the end of the quiz you will be provided with your results. Any questions that you do not get correct will have links to the sections of my Study Guide that should help you learn how to get the answer correct the next time you take the exam.
- You will be able to review any exam that you have submitted for grading in your user profile area.
- You will be able to save your work as you go, and mark questions for review.
- You can select quizzes that have no time limit on them. You can also select quizzes that have time limits based upon what you would experience during the actual AP Calculus AB exam.
- Calculator Required quizzes will have 15 questions, just like the actual AP Exam.
- No Calculator Allowed quizzes will have 30 questions, just like the actual AP Exam.
Click through all the questions, and set reminders to come back to specific questions.
Get results that tell you what categories you know well, and what categories you need further work on.
Get directed to specific sections of my Study Guide to help you better understand the topics for questions you go wrong.